these gluten free and dairy free muffins will rock your socks off! super simple to make and with super clean ingredients!
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour ((I use Bob’s gluten-free 1:1 flour))
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips ((I use Enjoy Life brand))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, eggs, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour dry ingredients into large bowl with the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into 12-count muffin pan, and bake for 13-15 minutes until done.
To track macros in My Fitness Pal, search MFP for Fat Loss Mama Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
Keywords: banana chocolate muffin, chocolate, chocolate chip muffin, chocolate muffin, dairy free, dairy free muffin, gluten free, gluten free muffin, healthy muffin, muffin, sugar free, sugar free muffin