This 8 minute air fryer sausage and veggies recipe is a super simple and quick meal! This is the perfect macro friendly lunch or dinner that is easy, full of flavor, and requires hardly any clean up!
What Ingredients You Need to Make Air Fryer Chicken Sausage & Veggies
- Chicken sausage links
- Red bell pepper
- Avocado oil
- Minced garlic
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Kosher salt
How to prep this air fryer meal
This simple recipe requires very little prep, time and equipment. All you need is a cutting board, knife, large mixing bowl, and an air fryer. Step one is to chopped your sausage and veggies.
Slice the chicken sausage into 1/4 inch pieces. Next, slice the zucchini, onion, dice your red bell pepper, and chop up your broccoli florets. You could also used pre-chopped peppers, onions, zucchini and frozen broccoli to make this meal even faster.
Now, place the chicken sausage and veggies into a large mixing bowl. Pour the oil into the bowl with sausage, and veggies, and sprinkle with the seasonings. Stir all ingredients together, being sure to coat the sausage and veggies thoroughly.
How to Cook Air Fryer Sausage and Veggies
Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees. Place in air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes or until veggies reach desired tenderness. That's it! Easy peasy!
How to serve this meal
This air fryer sausage and veggie recipe can work perfectly for either a low card day, or a higher carb (regular macro) day! For a low carb day, serve over cauliflower rice, mashed cauliflower, or just alone! To enjoy this meal on a higher carb day, pair with brown or white rice, quinoa, or over chickpea pasta. So easy, and so versatile!
Looking for some other simple air fryer recipes? Check these out!
Air Fryer Citrus Chicken Tenders
If you try out this air fryer sausage and veggie recipe, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see your meal! And if you try and love it, a 5 star rating and review below would mean the world to me!
Air Fryer Sausage and Veggies
- air fryer
- Cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
- 4 links chicken sausage sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 zuccinni halved and sliced
- 1/2 onion chopped in large chunks
- 1 cup broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat air fryer to 350°.
- Slice and chop sausages, zucchini, onions, broccoli and bell pepper.4 links chicken sausage, 2 zuccinni, 1/2 onion, 1 cup broccoli florets, 1 red bell pepper
- Place sausage and veggies in a large mixing bowl
- Pour oil and spices in mixing bowl with sausage and veggies. Stir to coat the sausage and veggies well.1 red bell pepper, 2 tablespoons avocado oil, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pour all ingredients into air fryer.
- Cook in air fryer at 350° for 8-10 minutes, depending on desired tenderness of veggies.
- Serve over cauliflower rice, rice, mashed cauliflower, or pasta.