Summer is quickly approaching, and rather than you dreading this time of year, I want you to learn how to LOVE yourself, and feel AMAZING in your shorts, tank tops, and swimsuits this year!
Let me guess you've...
- read all the diet books and articles.
- counted points and calories feeling restricted and deprived.
- tried pre-packaged meals and shakes and you were able to choke them down. Well, until you couldn't anymore.
It feels confusing, frustrating, and downright impossible to figure out what actually works to get a lean, strong body full of energy. Maybe you've just given up completely and have embraced the extra layer of fluff you are carrying around. I mean body positivity, it's an amazing thing for sure.
But it's hard. When you look at your own eyes in the mirror, you know you were made for more than this ridiculous cycle that's taking a toll on your self-esteem. You are a smart woman, for goodness sake!
What if there were a different way to lose weight and get healthy?
What if you could gain control of your nutrition and understand how to use exercise to change the shape of your body - all in a way that grows your self-confidence.
Does it sound impossible? Hear me out.
Your old go-to of eating less and exercising more, along with your list of punitive rules that demand extreme willpower are crushing how you feel about yourself. No wonder you can't sustain your efforts.
Ready to love yourself leaner?
- Drop ALL OR NOTHING thinking. Excellent health, a leaner body, and building strength take consistency. Find small ways to show up for yourself and your health goals each day. ❤️
2. Embrace Your Mistakes.❤️ To get the results you've never had, you will have to become someone you've never been. In reality, you will mess up A LOT when learning new habits and building a new healthy lifestyle. It's not the mistake that derails you. It's the fact that you allow one mistake to turn into a week of eating poorly and skipping your workouts. Learn from your mistake. And be patient and get right back to becoming a healthier person
3. Enjoy the process! Have you delayed feeling great or confident until you reach a specific size or goal? Habit guru BJ Fogg (you know the guy who studies this stuff for his job) explains that change is better when people feel good and not bad. If you've are a person who has struggled to keep a healthy lifestyle going, you need to build a little more fun into the process. Through accountability and support, my clients enjoy working on themselves. They participate in challenges, connect and encourage others on the same journey, and love the healthy person they are becoming.
You can choose something different.
Life is busy, you have a lot on your plate, please don't waste any more time program hopping and sitting in overwhelm. I want you to feel empowered and find consistency in your nutrition and fitness. If you want a clear action plan to succeed, along with accountability and support--->plus a fun group to cheer you along, grab a spot in my next coaching group.
Need some ideas on how to level up your nutrition? Grab my free guide, Macros Made Simple and get started today!