This is what happened when my love of oats, chocolate, and coffee all came together! I love the convenience of overnight oats on my higher-carb days. These flavors mesh together so well all packed up in an easy-to-grab and go serving for those busy days at work! Plus, it's just a fun recipe! You can really play around with the toppings to make them your own.
They are super simple to make (read: no cooking required!) and perfect for when you need a make-ahead breakfast or snack, especially for those with hectic mornings. Just combine all the ingredients together, give a good shake, and pop in the fridge overnight for a quick grab the next day! We can all use that in our lives, am I right!?
You can eat them hot or cold, whichever you prefer. Just be mindful when heating and watch to be sure there is no overflow. Also, if you aren't much of a coffee fan, or just not feeling it a particular day, you can easily swap out the coffee in this recipe for an equal amount of unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
If you give these overnight oats a try, leave a comment below, rate them, and don’t forget to tag a picture @lisa.m.coop on Instagram! I would love to see you enjoying them!Print
Toasted Coconut Mocha Overnight Oats
- Total Time: 12 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
My love for oats meats my love for coffee and chocolate in this recipe!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cocoa
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup coffee
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 g toasted coconut chips
- Combine oats, cinnamon, cocoa, and salt in container with a lid (I use an 8oz mason jar), and shake to mix ingredients.
- Add in almond milk, coffee, syrup and almond extract. Replace lid, and shake until mixed well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with toasted coconut, nut butter or any other desired toppings and enjoy!
Search MFP for Lisa Coop Toasted Coconut Mocha Overnight Oats
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 hours
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 302
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 50
- Protein: 7
Keywords: mocha, oatmeal, overnight oats, toasted coconut